We welcomed Tara Reid, the introvert coach, to join us for this Duo On Air Podcast episode. She did something recently that might seem impossible for most entrepreneurs — she quit Instagram. *Insert small gasps from the crowd.* And guess what? Her business is still thriving. Although you know we love Instagram (especially if it involved reels and wigs!), we also know that it’s not right for everyone. Which is why we knew we needed to have Tara on the pod to talk about introvert marketing tips she loves to use when growing her business. So if you are like Tara, an introvert, wondering if Instagram is right for you, tune in!
What Kind Of Introvert Marketing Talk Can You Expect On this Episode?
- How did you land in introvert-friendly marketing?
- We know you love organic marketing as much as us. So tell us, why is organic marketing such a powerful tool for introverts?
- You quit instagram! Tell us more about this. Why did you do it and how is it effecting your business?
- What are your thoughts on being in front of the camera? How do you help your clients show up daily?
- What’s your favorite way to organically market your own business right now?
- How about Pinterest? Where have you been finding the most marketing success here?
Meet Tara Reid, Introvert Marketing Coach
Buy something from her shop so you can get inside her private Facebook group!
If you liked today’s episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
More From The Duo
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.
To inquire about being a guest on Duo On Air, please fill out this application form.
And to submit a topic or a question for next week’s episode, send us a DM on Instagram! See you on Monday!