In this episode of Duo On Air we are chatting with Kaila from Dox Design. We met Kaila at The Ultimate Product Party back in Arizona where she spoke about the power of visual storytelling. We knew that you would love her, and the incredible clients and businesses she’s worked with, as much as we did. Take a listen to the episode above and peek below to see what goodies lie inside.
What To Expect In This Episode:
- How did you get your start in the branding world?
- Aside from product based businesses, are dog brands your niche?
- What is your absolute favorite “thing” to create?
- Tell us about the power of visual storytelling.
- For all of those brand new businesses, what is the most important thing you can do for your brand with only $500 or less?
- What do you think the most misunderstood part of branding is?
Meet Dox Design
Dox Design works with their clients to tell their one-of-a-kind brand story with compelling and thoughtful visuals. From foundational branding elements like logo, color palette, typography, and patterns to messaging and tagline, to packaging, guides, email templates, and social media presence. Their mission is to be a trusted design partner every step of the way, so their clients can take their mission-driven business (pet-related or not) to new heights.
If you liked today’s episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
More From The Duo:
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.