For this episode of Duo On Air we are chatting with Sarah Kleist. If you’ve been along on our journey the past couple years, you’ve likely heard her name pop up before. That is simply because we adore her and partner with her constantly. She is an absolute wizard when it comes to Showit web design. However, on this episode we wanted to chat with her about something else entirely; TikTok.
It’s no surprise how much we love Instagram. Plus, starting on a new platform is always challenging. We knew that as we begin to tackle this new space, that you too might be asking some similar questions. So we decided that it was time to have Sarah on the podcast. To breakdown everything from the success of going viral to what the heck is the difference between TikTok and Instagram.
What you’ll hear on this episode:
- How did you get started and fall in love with TikTok?
- Is going viral on TikTok worth it? What happened for you?
- What do business owners need to know about getting started on TikTok?
- How is TikTok different from Instagram?
- What types of videos perform best on TikTok?
- Do you think business owners are missing out by not being on TikTok? Or do you think TikTok is made for only certain industries and audience types?
Go ahead and dive into this episode if you are ready to dig into the differences of TikTok vs. Instagram. Plus, we dive head first into simple ways you can start to break into this space for your own business.
If you liked this episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
More From Sarah Kleist:
More From The Duo:
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.