On episode number 30 of Duo On Air Podcast, we are chatting with Lucy from My Write Hand Woman. We first met Lucy earlier this year when she joined our SEO Group Coaching Program. We wanted to bring her on the podcast to talk about the impact of personality-packed copy. All so often we hear “personality and SEO copy can’t coexist — right!?” We are firm believers that they absolutely can and should.
What can you expect?
- What is personality-packed copywriting?
- What do you think some of the biggest misconceptions are when it comes to writing copy for your brand whether that’s brand messaging or website copy?
- How can good copy help grow your business?
- What are some of the biggest copy mistakes you see small business owners make?
- How can we use messaging to scale our businesses and bring in more high ticket clients?
Meet Lucy, Personality-Driven Copywriter
If you liked today’s episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
More From The Duo:
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.
To inquire about being a guest on Duo On Air, please fill out this application form.
And to submit a topic or a question for next week’s episode, send us a DM on Instagram! See you on Monday!