This episode is not only for healthcare professionals, but for anyone who has experienced the impending signs of pivot in their life and business. It’s uncomfortable to even consider exploring a different career path than what you went to college for. Yet sometimes change is necessary to step into your power. Irnise William’s is the perfect example of this. As she told us her story it gave us all the feelings of hope and resilience.
If you are feeling stuck in a career as a healthcare professional, thinking you couldn’t possibly pursue an entrepreneurial path, then listen up. Even in a completely separate industry, we could relate to the tug and pull of our comfort zones; when to take the leap and when to play it safe. If you can feel a pivot approaching, then we urge you to listen to Irnise’s story and trust yourself.
What can you expect to hear in this episode?
- Tell us about your journey from being a traveling nurse to graduating law school to entrepreneurship.
- What was the hardest part about taking each leap and pivot in your career?
- How would you say the healthcare industry has changed for healthcare professionals amidst the pandemic?
- Do you think those in the healthcare industry are starting their own businesses more so now than ever before?
- For all of those healthcare professionals in our audience, what advice do you have for them?
- Can you share with us some success stories of healthcare professionals pursuing their passions?
If you liked today’s episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
Meet Your Nurse Lawyer, Irnise Williams
Irnise is an experienced nurse and attorney and a Change Management Expert who uses the change management process to assess her clients’ goals who desire to build, operate, and protect their businesses. Irnise has worked with over 100 companies and assisted them in creating systems, solutions, and success through her 5-step framework. She has also trained thousands of healthcare providers through her digital courses, webinars, and speaking engagements.
More from the Duo
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.
To inquire about being a guest on Duo On Air, please fill out this application form.
And to submit a topic or a question for next week’s episode, send us a DM on Instagram! See you on Monday!