You’ve heard us talk about showing up authentically before. It’s something we practice every day. Because we know how important it is to build brand trust and a loyal audience. We are right there with you, fighting against being polished and professional while also being real and messy. It’s not easy. That is why we were so excited to chat with Brittnie about just that. She is the queen at showing up authentically.
What you can you expect to hear in this episode
- Tell us about your journey to photography and then coaching.
- How difficult was it to add another layer to your business with coaching? What challenges did you face?
- What are some ways can we help discover our true value and uniqueness in our industries?
- What might be holding us back from discovering what makes us unique? What are the biggest barriers in our way?
- How do you show up authentically as your own unique self?
- What are some easy ways we can all show up more authentically?
If you liked today’s episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
Meet Brittnie Renee
Brittnie is a family and newborn photographer based in the suburbs of Dallas, Texas. She is a wife and mom to three kids. When she is not capturing genuine moments with her camera she is educating other photographers on how to build businesses that fit their lifestyle, not the other way around.
More From The Duo
Sign Up for Tuesday Tips and Sips Newsletter
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.
To inquire about being a guest on Duo On Air, please fill out this application form.
And to submit a topic or a question for next week’s episode, send us a DM on Instagram! See you on Monday!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment