Boundaries, balance and all things money; these are often words we shy away from as entrepreneurs. Yet they might be some of the most important things to strive for. Val Marlene was our first business coach and the biggest investment we made in our business at that point. We thought we needed her to scale, what we didn’t know is that we needed her for so much more.
Val is a creative business coach, strategist and therapist all wrapped in one. She is a Profit First genius and her financial spreadsheets are some of my (Abbey talking here) favorite things to play in. She is the reason we were able to quit our 9-5’s with confidence. We knew that we needed her on the podcast to share all of her genius with you.
What can you expect
- What are some of the biggest problems you see most small business owners and entrepreneurs struggling with?
- Tell us what you believe to be true about life-work balance.
- What are some boundaries entrepreneurs can set to build a healthy balance in their lives and work?
- What do you think are the key financial terms everyone should know about and feel comfortable talking about for their business?
- Let’s talk about pricing our offerings; do you often see people undervaluing their services?
- What would you tell someone who is feeling burnout, unmotivated or struggling to find balance?
- Finally, tell us what’s next for you and where can our audience connect with you to learn more.
If you liked today’s episode on The Duo On Air Marketing Podcast, don’t forget to leave us a review & subscribe!
Meet Val Marlene Creative
More from the Duo
Sign Up for Tuesday Tips and Sips Newsletter
Abbey Oslin and Courtney Petersen are Minnesota-based marketing experts, educators, and co-founders of boutique marketing agency Duo Collective, which specializes in SEO, social media strategy, and branding for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. To learn more about Duo Collective, or to inquire about working with our team, head over to www.duocollective.com.
To inquire about being a guest on Duo On Air, please fill out this application form.
And to submit a topic or a question for next week’s episode, send us a DM on Instagram! See you on Monday!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment